Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ok, I just gotta admit it Part 2

You know, I just got the new Kanye mixtape, "You Can't Tell Me Nuttin'," and I just saw his two new videos and I gotta admit they are all badazz! I give the guy credit for branching out and trying to express himself as he sees fit, plus the music is sick. Way to make the rest of them bastards step up their game!

But that nigga, Kanye is a homosexual, plain and simple! Now, I don't consider myself at all homophobic, I work in coalition with homosexual advocacy groups and I call my friends out on the gay stuff they say, but I still maintain that I'm not gay, and I am really not interested in experimenting with anything close to homosexual. I just think the shit Kanye is doing is not manly, and to me, gay is the opposite of masculinity.

Now Kanye, homosexuality ain't the opposite of hip hop it is the opposite of manly in my view. As a man, given our unique biological equipment, we are made to do the fucking, the opposite of fucking is getting fucked (now of course there is getting sucked and doing the sucking which are inverted in their masculinity vis a vis fucking). Whether you are a top or a bottom, homosexual sex requires one man to do something which is the opposite of masculine, thus the act robs one man of this manhood, and that is the opposite of fraternity, thus negating both men's manhood. Any man who so cavalierly lets you know at every given moment that they are into fashion, isn't manly in my eyes. I mean, its one thing to take pride in your appearance, its another to want to express yourself creatively through your clothes, but its a whole other thing, to crave the latest hot thing from the runways of Paris and New York. That, just isn't very manly, I don't care if you believe it helps you get all the stank p'tank in the world, its like lying to get puss, its just not the right way to go about getting puss!

And as for gay men who do not covet fashion, do not speak with a lisp, who enjoy sports, bawdy camaraderie, testosterone-fueled competition. Truthfully there really is nothing that is all that masculine which isn't about enticing women for sex with strength and force, even if it is tempered by precision. But if you're one of the masculine gay men, all that can truly be said about you is that "you're not that gay for a man who gets fucked in the azz!" Which is commendable in of itself, but the getting fucked in the azz thing makes you less manly than even the pussyest straight man in the world. Cuz if you tell me, you've fucked every woman in the world, but you had sex with a man at any point of your life, trust me, I'll leave the conversation secure in my manhood, and questioning yours!

And Kanye, I know I can't tell you nuttin', but I standing here, telling the world, YOU'RE A HOMO, live with it!

P.S. Maybe we can both make it to the AVNs together.....(call me!?!)

No comments: