Friday, June 22, 2007

Ok, I gotta admit it...

I used to say I didn't like Lupe Fiasco, not cuz I didn't think he could rhyme, not cuz I didn't think he had something interesting to say. NO, I honestly didn't like Lupe cuz I thought he looked like someone I could beat up. I mean, I'm sorry, forgive me if I think a rapper should be cool, I mean, not necessarily hard, though, you shouldn't be a bitch! But that nigga looks like a nerd, and a little wimpy nerd, at that! But first I find out he's some kind of 4th degree blackbelt! Though I gotta admit, I still think I could take that nigga if I can get in close. But now I find out that nigga is moving weight. That nigga is the only rapper who sells drugs but doesn't rap about it. I gotta respect that! So I say for the whole world to know, I, Weed Jesus of Azzereth, don't think I can beat up Lupe Fiasco anymore! There I said it!